For those of you who have been around FFS for a while, you know I have a weakness for books. For those of you who are new…I have a weakness for books.
I have them everywhere in my house. Let me give you a tour!
In my living room.
In the kitchen.
And while I love to hold my books….I won’t even begin to tell you have many books I have on my kindle.
So many books. So little time.
Do you have a kindle?
Would you like to have one for your child?
National Reading Month is one of my favorite excuses to CELEBRATE with a fun homeschool giveaway! The brand new Homeschool Blogging Connection team is giving away this fabulous Brand New Kid’s Kindle FireHD 6 with Volume-Limiting Headphones.
Here are some great reasons to have a Kid’s Kindle Fire.
- Free Time Unlimited – 5000 books, games and videos your child can watch for free.
- 2 Year Warranty – “Enjoy the peace of mind with an unprecedented 2-year worry-free guarantee—if they break it, return it and we’ll replace it for free. No questions asked.”
- Starts in Amazon Free Time – Built to keep your kids safe. Access to the regular operating system is available for parents who can then control accounts for each child. When the Kindle is turned on it opens in the child’s account and requires a password to switch the parent’s account.
- Allows Time Limits – You can set time limits individually on videos, games, and book reading. you can also require book reading before gaming.
- Built-in camera (Kid’s love that!)
- Includes a Kid-Proof Case
Disclosure: When you enter this giveaway, you will be added to the Homeschool Encouragement newsletter. We offer frequent homeschool giveaways, free printables and encouragement for Moms through a weekly newsletter.
Enter below. And now…I’m off to read a book!