Are you ready to make your Bible Teaching effective, meaningful, and exciting?
About the 5-Day Challenge
The Becoming an Effective Bible Teacher Challenge is about transforming insecure, deflated Bible lessons into vibrant, engaging spiritual discussions with children.
How it works:
Every day, for 5 days, you will be sent a lesson that should take no more than 15 minutes to complete. With each lesson, you will receive a homework assignment to complete and share in a closed Facebook Group. In that group I will meet with you through Facebook LIVE to discuss the lesson and share more information.
This is for you if…
- you want to teach the Bible so that you and the children have an enjoyable time.
- you want to keep kids motivated to learn the Bible.
- you do not even know how to start teaching the Bible to kids.
- you want to learn how to make the Bible applicable to children.
- you want to learn how to grab the attention of a group of children.
- you want to challenge older students and teach younger students at the same time.
- you want to know how to organize Bible lessons.
- you want to convey that the Bible is more than just a story.
This is NOT for you if…
- you have had years of seminary training and experience with children and don’t want to innovate.
- you are not ready to teach the Bible seriously so kids can learn.
- you want to babysit children at church.
- you are not willing share your teaching skills with children or youth.
- you want quick results without putting in the time.