We tell our children to, “Look both ways before crossing the street.” However, do we tell them to watch out for moving vehicles? What about spiritually? We want our kids to lead godly lives, but do we explain how to do that?
Walk This Way: Ethics and Sanctification Lessons for Kids includes 20 interactive object lessons that create a fun learning atmosphere while teaching Biblical truth that enhances spiritual growth. These lessons can be taught with large groups or small groups and include retrospectives to help teachers improve their instruction skills.
In this book you will discover:
- How to define a godly lifestyle so kids gain understanding.
- Twenty lessons for children in grades K-6 to be used at home or church.
- Engaging dialogue that gets kids thinking critically about life topics.
- Tips and retrospectives that help you improve your teaching skills.
It’s time to ENGAGE our children using Bible Lessons that ENHANCE spiritual growth and EXPAND the kingdom!
- Accepting Advice and Instruction
- Encouraging Courteous Behavior
- Dealing With Temptation
- How to Handle Boasting
- Being a Best Friend
- Why Do We Need to Be Godly Anyway?
- And MORE!
The paperback version of the book includes a coloring sheet for each lesson.
BONUS ONLINE CONTENT: Additional resources available at http://www.futureflyingsaucers.com/walk-way-resources-page/
** Purchasing this product will automatically add your email to the FFS Subscriber list.